WHAT MAKES CEF EVENTS UNIQUE
Several key elements differentiate CEF:
- CEF is a neutral forum where delegates discuss content submitted by other delegates through white papers or videos. Unlike most conferences, content is generated exclusively by CEF delegates.
- The CEF advisory board identifies broad topics each year, and then selects white papers, videos, speakers and panels that illuminate these areas of focus. Presenters interact with delegates in the audience through open question-and-answer sessions.
- Each year, two delegates are honored for their exemplary efforts to advance God’s economic principles.
- Spouses are encouraged to attend CEF events. Delegates may bring adult children or other young leaders, either as volunteer interns or as sponsored attendees who contribute content. Delegates are also encouraged to nominate other candidates for invitation.
- Since inception, delegates consistently rate CEF as the highest-impact event for marketplace leaders.